Lash Lift + Tint
Pin-straight eyelashes can go unnoticed. A lash lift opens up your eyes and adds length and body to your lashes.
A lash lift is a perfect treatment to make your lashes flutter and shine.
- First, your lash therapist places cotton pads over your lower eyelids then curved silicon pads are placed over your upper eyelid.
- A bonding solution is then brushed over the eyelashes, pushing them against the curved silicone pad.
- Next, your therapist checks for clumping and ensures that each of your lashes is equally spaced.
- Then a perming solution is applied and left to process for around ten minutes.
- After that, the solution is removed and a neutralizer solution is applied and left to process.
- Next, your therapist removes your lashes from the silicon pad using a moist cotton swab and cleans your eyelids.