Clearly defined brows that last crafted by our experts.
Renews your appearance
Highly defined results
Fuller lasting results
Touch up appointment included
Microblading treatment options
When you’ve tried every powder, gel and pencil on the shelf and your eyebrows still look practically invisible, machine microblading could be the solution for you. Whether your brows are sparse, over-plucked or simply in need of definition, microblading can transform your look.
Microblading has become very popular over the last couple of years and is now often considered a part of many women’s beauty regime. We use a handheld tool to create the look of individual hair strokes, which are incredibly natural and mimic your eyebrow hair. This is the perfect option for anyone who wants to define and shape their brows without having to apply pencils, powders and pomades every day. Whether you suffer from sparse, over-plucked eyebrows, alopecia or need definition, microblading can transform your appearance.
A technique that was first discovered thousands of years ago using a super fine microblade to etch lines into the skin that flow in the same direction as your hairs, this is the perfect brow look for those who want an extra natural and soft effect with the pigment placed into a higher layer of the skin.
No doubt you’ll have many questions in mind before embarking on any type of permanent makeup treatment. Here are just some of the most frequently asked questions, which will help you get to know this treatment a little better:
- Does it hurt?
- The honest answer is, ‘a little’. Some people feel it more than others, but it’s nowhere near as painful as a traditional tattoo.
- How long does it take?
- You will need more than one appointment for a complete treatment, and each should last around two hours. Anyone who claims to microblade your brows in 30 minutes is unlikely to do a good job!
- How long is the healing period?
- The skin may be slightly red, and the colour will not be true immediately after treatment. It takes around a week for brows to heal, and about one month before the colour is fully settled in.
- How long do results last?
- Depending on your skin and lifestyle, results can last for up to three years. Usually, our clients come back every 6-12 months for a touch-up.
- Are there any people it’s not suitable for?
- People who have heart conditions, diabetes, specific allergies or have had particular treatments in the preceding weeks may not be suited for this procedure. Talk to your technician for more information.