Microneedling is a non-invasive but extremely effective rejuvenation treatment which harnesses your skin’s natural ability to repair itself. Using very tiny needles to puncture the surface of the skin, it stimulates a healing response, causing your skin to kickstart its collagen and elastin production.
- Reduce any skin imperfections and scarring
- Ideal for problematic skin
- Improves hyperpigmentation
Non-invasive and extremely effective
Microneedling is a safe and increasingly popular skin renewal technique to restore the healthy youthful appearance of your skin at a fraction of the cost of comparable treatments and with minimal or zero downtime.
Microneedling or Dermapen is used to treat and improve conditions like acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, loose skin, skin texture, pore size, brown spots, stretch marks, and pigment issues. It's also called skin needling, collagen induction therapy, and percutaneous collagen induction.
The microneedling facial delivers a high concentration of moisture, multi peptides and hyaluronic acid deep into your skin.
Your treatment will include:
- A deep cleanse
- Hyaluronic acid application
- Hyaluronic acid collagen mask
- Infuse the skin with HA
- Light therapy
- Finishing products application
This treatment is suitable for all skin type and has long-lasting benefits. For our clients with concerns of uneven skin tone, dull skin, fine line and wrinkles we recommend a course of 3 treatments, however, for a client who has concerns with stretch marks and acne scarring we recommended a course of 6 treatments for long-lasting results, However, our clients see instant improvements after just one treatment.
Course of 3
Course of 6
Frequently asked questions
We recommend all new clients start with at least a course of six sessions if they concerns of ageing, scaring and hyperpigmentation. If your concerns are related to skin texture and general skin health a course of 3 sessions is recommended. It is common for most to extend beyond this to further their results.
Visible signs of skin rejuvenation are usually seen after just 6 weeks following the treatment and continue to improve for up to a year or more. We recommend a minimum course of 6 skin needling treatments, at 3-4 week intervals to achieve optimum results.
Some notable areas that can be improved with microneedling:
- Restores skin firmness and tightness to flaccid skin
- Thickens the dermis and enhances dermal compactness
- Smoothes away wrinkles, lines, folds and crows feet
- Improves skin texture
- Improves the appearance of large pores
- Reduces the appearance of atrophic and hypertrophic scars
- Improves scars caused by chicken pox and acne
- Relaxes old scars
- Improves old surgical scars
- Lightens pigmentation marks
- Stretch marks and cellulite
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks
- Improves the appearance of cellulite
You may experience temporary redness and swelling in the area that was treated, this will go down after a few hours, or maximally a few days.
A topical numbing cream is applied to the area before carrying out Microneedling treatments to ensure any pain is minimised. Variable treatment intensities allow us to further control the comfort of the treatment.