At Charmelle London we operate a transparent set of policies for booked appointments.
All appointments are charged a booking fee of £25 as standard which is included in your full service total when you settle your final bill at your appointment. Appointments are not booked or valid without payment of the £25 booking fee. Booking fees are non-refundable in any circumstance.
- If you have paid in full for your appointment, full payment will be refunded minus the booking fee, which will be charged for late cancellation. The outstanding funds will be refunded within 3-5 business days from cancellation.
We allow for appointments to be rescheduled with the following terms:
- An appointment can be rescheduled at any time provided sufficient notice is provided to Charmelle London. Sufficient notice is a minimum of 48 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- If you can not attend your appointment at the scheduled date and time your appointment will be deemed as cancelled. If you have paid in full you will be refunded your payment minus the booking fee which is charged as a cancellation fee
- Appointments can only be rescheduled on two occasions with at least 48 hours notice. Subsequent amendments to your appointment date will incur your appointment to be cancelled and booking fee retained. If you have paid in full you will be refunded your payment minus the booking fee.
All enquiries regarding your booking or scheduling requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All appointments follow the same rules with no exceptions or amendments. It is imperative that you adhere to these conditions regarding attendance at your scheduled appointment
- Attendance is for yourself and yourself only. No guests or children will be permitted to attend with you at your appointment. Attendance with children or guests will be refused entry to the clinic.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late your appointment will be cancelled. If this is the first time you have been late your appointment may be rescheduled at the managers discretion. If this is a repeated late attendance your appointment will be cancelled and booking fee charged as a cancellation fee.