At Charmelle London we operate a transparent set of policies for booked appointments.
All appointments for treatment services are charged a booking fee as standard. The booking fee is deducted from your final total when your bill is settled at your appointment. Appointments are not booked or valid without payment of the booking fee. Booking fees are non-refundable in any circumstance without exception.
By placing a booking for treatment services at Charmelle London, Charmelle London is not liable for any or all external factors which may prevent your attendance at your scheduled appointment.
Booking fees are priced relative to the full cost of your original booking as follows:
|Treatment Total||Booking Fee|
|Up to £200||£25|
|Up to £1000||£50|
If you have paid in full for your treatments and wish to cancel, full payment will be refunded minus the applicable booking fee, which will be charged as a cancellation fee where are refund is acceptable inline with our full terms and conditions. The outstanding funds will be refunded within 3-5 business days from the point of cancellation.
All enquiries regarding your booking or cancellation requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We allow for appointments to be rescheduled with the following terms:
- An appointment can be rescheduled at any time provided sufficient notice is provided to Charmelle London. Sufficient notice is a minimum of 48 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- If you can not or fail to attend your appointment at the scheduled date and time your appointment will be deemed as cancelled. If you have paid in full you will be refunded your payment minus the booking fee which is charged as a cancellation fee otherwise you will forfeit your booking fee.
- Appointments can only be rescheduled on two occasions with at least 48 hours notice. Subsequent amendments to your appointment date will incur your appointment to be cancelled and booking fee retained as a cancellation fee. If you have paid in full you will be refunded your payment minus the applicable booking fee.
All enquiries regarding your booking or scheduling requests should be emailed to email@example.com
All appointments follow the same rules with no exceptions or amendments. It is imperative that you adhere to these conditions regarding attendance at your scheduled appointment to avoid your appointment being cancelled
- Attendance is for yourself and yourself only. No guests or children will be permitted to attend with you at your appointment. Attendance with children or guests will be refused entry to the clinic.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late your appointment will be cancelled. If this is the first time you have been late your appointment may be rescheduled at the managers discretion. If this is a repeated late attendance your appointment will be cancelled and booking fee charged as a cancellation fee.