You may cancel your appointment at any time from the point of booking your appointment up until 48 hours from the selected appointment date and time without consequence or penalty. Your funds will be refunded to you within 3-5 business days from you informing us of your cancellation.
Cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice before your appointment have the following conditions to them:
- If you have paid in full for your appointment, full payment will be refunded minus the applicable booking fee. The outstanding funds will be refunded within 3-5 business days from point of cancellation.
- Booking fees are non-refundable in any circumstance.
All enquiries regarding your booking or cancellation requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We allow for appointments to be rescheduled with the following terms:
- An appointment can be rescheduled at any time provided sufficient notice is provided to Charmelle London. Sufficient notice is a minimum of 48 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- If you can not attend your appointment at the scheduled date and time your appointment will be deemed as cancelled. If you have paid in full you will be refunded your payment minus the booking fee.
- Appointments can only be rescheduled on two occasions with at least 48 hours notice. Subsequent amendments to your appointment date will incur your appointment to be cancelled. If you have paid in full you will be refunded your payment minus the booking fee.
All enquiries regarding your booking or scheduling requests should be emailed to email@example.com
All appointments follow the same rules with no exceptions or amendments. It is imperative that you adhere to these conditions regarding attendance at your scheduled appointment
- Attendance is for yourself and yourself only. No guests or children will be permitted to attend with you at your appointment. Attendance with children or guests will be refused entry to the clinic.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late your appointment will be cancelled. If this is the first time you have been late your appointment may be rescheduled at the managers discretion. If this is a repeated late attendance your appointment will be cancelled and booking fee charged as a cancellation fee.