At Charmelle London we operate a transparent cancellation policy for our services.
All bookings carry a booking fee of £25 which is included in your full service total
You may cancel your appointment at any time from the point of booking your appointment with the following related conditions:
- Cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice before your appointment:
- Full payment will be refunded minus the booking fee charged as a charge for late cancellation. The remaining funds will be refunded within 3-5 business days from cancellation.
- Booking fees are non-refundable in any circumstance when notice of cancellation is within 48 hours of the chosen appointment date and time.
All enquiries regarding your booking or cancellation requests should be emailed to email@example.com
We allow for appointments to be rescheduled with the following terms:
- An appointment can be rescheduled at any time provided sufficient notice is provided to Charmelle London. Sufficient notice is a minimum of 48 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- If you can not attend your appointment at the scheduled date and time your appointment will be deemed cancelled. If you have paid in full you will be refunded your payment minus the booking fee as a cancellation charge.
- Appointments can only be rescheduled on two occasions with at least 48 hours notice. Subsequent amendments to your appointment date will incur your appointment to be cancelled and booking fee retained. If you have paid in full you will be refunded your payment minus the booking fee.
All enquiries regarding your booking or scheduling requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All appointments follow the same rules with no exceptions or amendments. It is imperative that you adhere to these conditions regarding attendace at your scheduled appointment
- Attendance is for yourself and yourself only. No guests or children will be permitted to attend with you at your appointment. Children or guests will not be admitted to the clinic
- If you are more than 15 minutes late your appointment will be cancelled. If this is the first time you have been late your appointment may be rescheduled. If this is repeated late attendance your appointment will be cancelled and booking fee retained.