By proceeding with my booking I confirm that I understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
All clients must be 18 years old at the time of booking
Booking fees are non-refundable in any circumstance.
In the event an appointment is re-arranged or cancelled by Charmelle London you will not be reimbursed for travel or further expenses that may have been incurred as a result.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. If a client is over 15 minutes late their appointment will be cancelled and booking fee will be charged as a cancellation fee. You will need to pay a new booking fee for any future booking.
If you are not able to provide ID if requested we will not proceed with treatment and you will forfeit your booking fee as they are non-refundable
We do not allow children on the premises. If you arrive with anyone under the age of 18 we will not proceed with treatment and you will lose your booking fee
We do not allow guests to accompany clients on the premises. If you arrive with a guest/s we will not proceed with treatment and you will lose your booking fee.
We are not able to treat those who are medically unfit for treatment or are subject to/receiving treatment for any of the following condiitons
- Major heart surgery
- Blood clotting
- Organ transplant
- Diabetes (Type 1)
- Lung disease
- Undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy
- Infectious disease
- HIV positive/AIDs
- Iron deficiency
- Respiratory problems
- Skin disease
- Keloid scarring
- Herpes simplex
- Auto-immune conditions (these require doctors consent prior to treatment)
- Roaccutane – Must allow 6 months after completing the course before having treatment
- Antabuse (must be finished course of medication)
We cannot accept bookings made on behalf of someone else. We are not able to transfer bookings or booking fees to another individual.
You can view our cancellation policy here
By completing a booking for an appointment, I acknowledge that my booking fee payment is in exchange for an allocated and reserved time slot of my choice, otherwise known as 'a service'. I confirm that I have personally registered my details and reserved a time allocation that I am committed to. Should my circumstances change and I am no longer able to attend my booking I accept full liability and thus forfeit my booking fee payment to the company Charmelle London. I understand that any attempts to withdraw this payment will result in legal action being taken against me. I understand that the evidence of my acknowledgement will be provided to my bank institution.
All personal data will be stored safely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Terms And Conditions For Treatment Courses
Charmelle London provides services to clients over a predetermined duration of time in a predetermined number and combination of treatment sessions that are combined to form a pre-paid course of treatment service.
Courses attract a discounted rate per treatment session due to the upfront commitment of the client to complete the course of treatment in the agreed number of sessions over the agreed duration of time.
We would recommend when booking or rescheduling your course sessions to do so as far in advance as you can, so we can facilitate your every need.
Courses of treatment supplied by Charmelle London have the following terms and conditions:
- Charmelle London is committed to exceeding your expectations with exceptional service throughout the course of your treatments.
- Charmelle London endeavours to, on a best effort basis, hold each course session with the same aesthetic specialist. This is not a guarantee that the same aesthetic specialist will be available for every session. Wherever possible, attempts to rearrange the course session will be made to make available the original aesthetic specialist.
- Unfortunately, when booking or rescheduling course sessions within a shorter timeframe we cannot always guarantee that you'll be treated by the same aesthetic specialist or the exact time you desire for that individual appointment.
- When purchasing a course of treatments, you will avail of a special discounted rate.
- No reduction in price or alteration of a course of treatment is permitted once a course has been committed to and the first session has been held
- Courses of treatment are non-transferable to other people
- Course sessions follow the same terms and conditions as ourcancellation policy here
- Missed course sessions will be forfeited and deducted from the course total of sessions with no exemptions or allowances made.
- Late attendance to course sessions will result in the session being cancelled, forfeited and deducted from the course total with no exemptions or allowances made. Late attendance is deemed as lateness in excess of 15 minutes from the scheduled start of the session.
- Photo ID and proof of address may be required during the purchase of a course of treatments
- Full payment or provision of a payment plan must be in place prior to any course of treatments beginning
- Treatments included within a course of treatment can not be amended or altered once the course has begun from the completion of the first session of the course.
- Our procedures and products may not be suitable for you and whilst all due care and skill is exercised in treating our clients ultimately it is your responsibility to determine if the product or treatment is right for you. In order for us to provide you with a great service it is fundamental that you provide all information requested in completing consent forms or advising us of any factors that may affect your treatments. You also need to have realistic expectations of the results of treatment. We encourage you to work with your aesthetic specialist on what you can achieve with your treatment.
- All purchases of a course of treatments have a 12 month expiry date. Once 12 months has been completed from the purchase date the course is deemed as being completed.
- All clients must be at least 18 years of age to avail of any of Charmelle London's products and services
- Charmelle London reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any given time
Cancellation Of Treatment Courses
Courses of treatment supplied by Charmelle London have the following terms and conditions with regards to cancellation:
You have the right to cancel your prepaid purchase of a course of treatment:
- Up until the first session has been held and completed
- Within fourteen days of purchase as long as a session has not been held and completed
Once a course of treatment has been purchased, the first session has been held and completed or fourteen days has elapsed from the date of purchase, the course of treatment is no longer refundable in any circumstance. No exemptions or allowances are available to this clause.
Our Journey with you
We want to keep you up to date with key information about promotional offers and new services. We will do this via email, post, mobile phone or social media. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for such purposes and you can change your mind at any time. If you have opted in, you can always remove your contact details from our list by opting out or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment Terms and Conditions with Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in 14 days: The payment period is 14 days from the availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay later.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
The Price Match Gurantee only applies to competitors that operate within a 5 mile radius of Charmelle London clinic the client is seeking to price match.
We pride ourselves in delivering the best treatments & services with affordable price points to cater to all clients.
Clients must provide proof of the competitor’s advertised price which must be current when seeking to price match and Charmelle London may take further steps to confirm the validity of the price to be matched. Clients may only purchase the same number of treatments as advertised by the competitor using the Price Match Gurantee, and if no maximum number of treatments is listed the number of treatments able to be purchased are limited to 3 per client.
The Price Match Gurantee applies to all laser hair removal, skin services, cosmetic injectables. The Price Match Gurantee does not apply to prices offered by any competitors’ on retail products via an online shopping/retail website.
The Price Match Gurantee does not apply to offers made by competitors from group buying, discount or coupon websites. The Price Match Gurantee will only apply to injectable treatments if the treatment requested by the client is necessary, indicated and recommended for the individual client by one of our practitioners following a full consultation and physical assessment.
Our Price Match Gurantee does not apply to our already discounted Full Body Laser Hair Removal treatments.
All appointments follow the same rules with no exceptions or amendments. It is imperative that you adhere to these conditions regarding attendace at your scheduled appointment
- Attendance is for yourself and yourself only. No guests or children will be permitted to attend with you at your appointment. Children or guests will not be admitted to the clinic
- If you are more than 15 minutes late your appointment will be cancelled. If this is the first time you have been late your appointment may be rescheduled. If this is repeated late attendance your appointment will be cancelled and booking fee retained.