Phloretin CF Gel
A vitamin C serum-in-a-gel daytime antioxidant that helps prevent free radical damage and diminishes the appearance of discolouration and improves skin tone and texture.
Phloretin CF Gel is an antioxidant technology that combines 2% Phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% Ferulic Acid for advanced protection from environmental damage.
This topical vitamin C gel neutralises free radicals and helps to improve hyperpigmentation and skin tone, for a brighter-looking complexion
- Helps to reinforce skin's natural protection against free radicals
- Refines skin texture for a smooth and more uniform skin tone
- Comforting light gel texture is ideal for normal, combination and oily skin types and those who prefer a gel texture
- Excellent complement to sunscreen for enhanced protection
With a synergistic combination of potent antioxidants - Phloretin, pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and ferulic acid - Phloretin CF Gel is formulated according to the Duke Antioxidant patent. This ensures effective delivery of vitamin C to the skin. In order for our vitamin C gel to be effective it must be formulated with pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) at an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and have a concentration between 10-20%. SkinCeuticals is the only brand to formulate according to these parameters.
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Butylene Glycol
- Alcohol Denat
- Ascorbic Acid
- BIS-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone
- Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer
- Dimethicone Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer
- Ferulic Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Disodium EDTA
- FIL D41813/1