Non Surgical Buttock Enhancements At Charmelle London
Non Surgical Buttock Enhancements At Charmelle London information
5 out of 5 stars
With ever increasing popularity Charmelle London offers safe, high quality non surgical buttock enhancements which deliver results for our clients without downtime or the need for surgery.
Nonsurgical Bum Lift treatment options
Quick & pain free with no downtime
Ideal for hard & oedematous cellulite
Clinically-proven solution for cellulite
We utilise clinically proven technology to allows clients to benefit from a tighter, lifted and contoured behind, with improved firmness, toned and smooth skin and better contouring within four treatments. Our procedure has no downtime, is a fraction of the cost of a surgical procedure and is proven to be a safe and effective method.
The combination of technologies melts the fat pockets that cause dimpled and lumpy skin, repositioning some of the malleable fat for a more appealing buttock contour. Broken down fat is then deposited naturally through the body, via the lymphatic system.
This pioneering new technology has several effects: reducing loose skin, treating stretch marks and cellulite from the thighs and saddlebags, while simultaneously lifting and shaping the buttocks for the bum you have always wished for. The result: a shapely silhouette.
Course of 8
Liquid BBL treatment options
No surgery required
Boosts size and shape
Enlarge and reshape the buttocks and add shape to the hips. Buttock fillers are easier to achieve the buttock shape you want without surgery. Demand for a more plump, shapely bottom or correcting a flat or sagging bottom is some of our most common body treatment requests at Charmelle London.
This is a walk-in, walk-out treatment, taking anywhere from 15-45 minutes depending on the extent of the procedure; results are instant but will improve over 2-4 weeks. The results' longevity varies between individuals, but generally, it lasts up to 18 months to 2.5 Years. When having buttock fillers for the first time, you may require a touch-up within a year and usually will require less filler on subsequent treatments to maintain results.
Injectable Buttock Enhancement has become a trendy alternative to more invasive types of treatment, such as Buttock Implant Surgery or Brazilian Butt Lift. The great benefit of injectable treatments is that they enable you to achieve a natural-looking appearance but without the downtime that comes with surgery. However, it is essential to understand that the results won’t be as voluminous compared with buttock implant or BBL. With the proper indications and correct technique, remarkable and natural results can be achieved with Buttock Fillers.
There are various reasons why someone may want a non-surgical bum enhancement, also known as a Brazilian bum lift with bum injections:
- Flat bottom naturally and wish to have a more shapely bum
- Saggy / flat bottom due to weight loss or through ageing
- Cellulite/dimpling on the bottom, which they wish to smooth
- Ample bottom but wish to make the area more plump extenuate and optimise their hourglass silhouette.
- Wish to correct ‘hip dips or increase the size of hips to give more hour-glass silhouette
Benefits of buttock fillers
- Less downtime – you can resume normal activities faster when compared with buttock surgery.
- Buttock fillers are a less invasive treatment option than Surgery.
- Less pain – buttock injections aren’t as painful during the recovery period as buttock implants or other surgical methods.
- Treatment is performed under Local Anaesthetic – Only Numbing the treatment area
- Lower risk– buttock injections do not require surgery, and you do not have to be put to sleep (sedation or general anaesthesia).
- The results from buttock injections are predictable and more easily revised should this be required by injecting additional filler
- In the worst-case scenario, if a client does not like the result, the filler can be dissolved by injecting a dissolving solution
- Low risk of scarring and minimal side effects when performed by an experienced Surgeon.
- It is possible that you may not need to take time off work; however, having a few days away from work is advisable. Recovery time varies between individuals
- Natural-looking results with no need to wait – the results are immediate and will continue to improve during the 2-4 weeks following treatment.
How much filler will I need
The quantity required for each client is different and depends on various factors, including the desired size or particular unique issues. We advise clients to book in for a thorough, comprehensive no-obligation consultation to understand their needs to make the qualified recommendations to decide. An additional benefit to this treatment is the ability to progressively add more content - allowing clients to approach their goals in stages.
100ml *[Includes 6 lymphatic drainage massages](https://charmelle.london/lymphatic-drainage-ultrasonic-massage/)*
200ml *[Includes 6 lymphatic drainage massages](https://charmelle.london/lymphatic-drainage-ultrasonic-massage/)*