Lymphatic Drainage with Ultrasonic Cavitation / Shockwave Massage
Looking for a rejuvenating treatment in London? Lymphatic drainage lifts lazy muscles, de-puffs face and body while speeding up the detoxifying process
- Rid the body of toxins
- Improve circulation
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite
Relax, renew and re-energise
Lymphatic drainage is a therapeutic massage treatment that uses very light pressure to increase the flow of lymph and reduce toxins in your body.
Lymphatic drainage can:
- Reduce the chance of you suffering from minor colds and viruses; it helps your body fight off infection, and speeds up healing and recovery from illness.
- Help reduce water retention; for instance, because the lymph system has no pump, if you sit for a long time without moving, the lymph can't flow easily — this is why you may experience swollen feet or fingers.
- Boost weight loss, as improving the lymphatic system will improve your metabolic rate, which helps you burn calories more efficiently.
- Whilst reducing water retention — this is an ideal treatment for those in recovery of surgeries, for example liposuction
Frequently asked questions
Yes, It is safe, comfortable, non-invasive procedure with no known side-effects. The ultrasound energy only targets the fatty tissue layer beneath the skin and does not affect the blood vessels, nerves and connective tissues.
No, it is pain free. The only discomfort come from hearing a high pitched sound in your ears, which is simply the sound of the ultrasound waves resonating in your ears and the ultrasound head can sometimes get a little warm but never unbearable.
Yes, low frequency ultrasound and radiofrequency generally works on cellulite by focusing on “cavitation effect” on the fat tissue while causing the skin to tighten when followed by (RF) and using compounds that help break up cellulite.
Absolutley. No doubt your surgeon has recommended undertaking a course of lymphatic massage to reduce water retention. We have had many many clients come to us in this situation and are very experienced with post-operation clients.